It’s that time of the month again! Time to check in on my September Goals and see what I have planned for the next month!
September Goals Recap
- Continue working on my health. Fail. I went to yoga twice and then did my doctor appointments but I really didn’t prioritize this.
- Deep clean my apartment. Pass! My house was so pretty and clean. Need to work on a plan to keep it clean though.
- Enjoy time with my family and boyfriend. Pass! I had a really bad arthritis flare up this month and I am still recovering. Because of this flare-up, I ended up not being able to go home and was struggling during the visit to San Diego. My boyfriend and I both slept a lot and just took it easy the whole time but still got to see his mom.
- Read two books. Fail. I suck at reading yet keep buying an insane amount of books. Hmm.
- Track all spending. Pass! I spent way too much money but at least I accounted for it.
- $1,000 in extra income. Should totally be doable, next month may be another story. :/
- $885 towards debt. May take some strategy but I’m hoping to get it done. This summer I decided that I now HATE DEBT. Only took a few years, hahaha. Oh, and a cancer treatment. 🙁
- Spending cleanse. I realized how out of control my spending has gotten again and I am attempting to do a spending cleanse this month. The exceptions will be my two trips I have planned (food & alcohol only, one souvenir per trip). For the rest of the month, I will be hanging out at home since I have enough to keep busy.
- Read 3 books. I plan on being gone two weekends this month but one weekend involves five hours of flying and a few hours of airport time. I should be able to accomplish this. I also need to read some of the books I have bought.
- Have fun in Mexico & Dallas. I’ve never been to either before so I am excited to explore some new sights and try new foods.
- Work my blog strategy. I brainstormed with my boyfriend who not only runs a successful blog now but has sold one in the past for my business strategy this week. I’ve had a lot of things pop up in my business the past two months and while freelancing will still be a part of it, I am looking to branch out and diversify what I am doing. I also spent time talking to a friend I admire and she gave me some great suggestions as well. I have planned out my new strategy so be on the lookout for new things soon! If there is anything you would especially like to read or learn about, please let me know.
- Lose 5 lbs. I need to get back to working out and losing weight, my back is killing me and I need this extra weight to come off now that my thyroid hormones are seemingly right.
Anything fun planned for you?