Craving a Money Smart Latina to partner with on a project? I’m your gal, with a variety of spice to get you going.
- Project Management & Virtual Assistant Services: I love to help others, it’s my main passion in life so much so I made my career out of it. I also know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody. So if you’re a small business or a blogger looking for some additional help or someone to oversee a product or book launch, we could be a great fit.
- Speaking Engagements: As a non-profit professional, my focus has been on youth who suffer from trauma, ACES (advanced childhood experiences) and how to connect resources, such as education and financial literacy, to help prepare the next generation for the workforce. I’ve also sat and moderated panels for youth who are homeless, in foster care or engaged in the juvenile justice system. Everyone deserves the opportunity to better themselves, which I live by.
- Event Planning: As a social butterfly and professional extrovert, I’d love to help you execute your vision. I have experience planning events for as little as 10 people and upwards of 800, with emphasis on networking events, for both youth and adults.
- Brand Ambassador: I’m always looking for resources to help promote the lives of others. If you feel your brand would be a great fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Radius Bank and Cricket Wireless are just a few who have been interested in bringing the resources to the Latina market. Jump on board!
- Freelance Writing: Articles will be considered on a case by case basis. Most recently clients have included the travel and credit card website, Effectify. Feel free to check out my work here
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com or fill out the contact box below.