Harrison George, aka Kitty Bae.
The weather has been sooo nice lately in Phoenix lately that I am scared to jinx it and hope we’re able to get at least two more months without soaring high temps. Summer will be here before we know it and I’m not too excited since our summer is everyone else’s winter. As in, I’m not leaving the house and hate life. However, I do have a pool now and can walk around with no pants in my apartment, so, plus!
- Get my apartment ready for my guests! My best friends are coming into town for Gay Pride and I am super excited to have them staying with me in my new apartment! I want to finish getting it ready for guests. I am completely unpacked but I don’t have anything on my walls and I have a pile of things to run to Goodwill. My dining room has been the catchall spot and I want nothing in it.
- Turn in all reimbursements, invoices and balancing out my spending. I have been bleeding money since the middle of January between buying things for my apartment, being sick for a few weeks and having too much fun with friends since I had put myself on a spending ban for awhile. I also buy items for my program at work that I am able to get reimbursed for however, I happen to be bad at turning in receipts. I also need to invoice a social media client, my work mileage, some writing, etc. I hope to get everything settled so I can see how close I am to reaching my goals!
- Launch Israel crowdfunder! Since I didn’t receive my scholarship, I plan on fundraising my way to Israel! I’ve never fund raised anything before personally so I’m a little nervous. I plan on reading a book, shooting my video and launching next week. I’ll be sharing here as well as some other channels.
- Continue to balance work and school. It’s always a balancing act but I think for the most part I am doing well. I need to continue doing this and also taking more time for myself to do NOTHING. My cut off time from school and work will be 9pm every evening. I can read, watch Netflix or go to sleep like a little old lady.
- Lose 5 more lbs! I’ve been averaging a five lbs weight loss for the past two months and I’d like to lose another five lbs. My 30th birthday is in a few months and I would like to be fit for the next decade in my life! Also, I want to look good in a romper 😉
- Deal with the big thing. I have something big and ugly that has been hanging over me and is stressing me out. I have faith things will be resolved but it depends on some phone calls I have to make but avoid because it makes me anxious. I’ll be taking time everyday to deal with this until I can walk away from it.
That’s more than enough to keep me busy. What about you guys?