It seems silly to make goals for the next two and a half weeks since I’m late but I’m going to do it anyways. First up, a recap of February Goals!
- Really think about my week and plan it. Success! I am happy to announce that I have finally started planning for my health better! I joined a gym right before radiation and now that I am off my medical rest, I can start attending. Along with the gym, I’m allowing myself time for rest.
- Eat as healthy as possible. Fail.
- Read six books. ( Self explanatory) Fail, I read 3.
- Catch up with clients. Success!
- Do taxes. ( self explanatory) Success!
- Organize my finances. Fail. I keep trying to do an online system and I just don’t like it very much.
- Get my car detailed and fixed.
- Start working on thank you cards.
- Read 2 books.
- Continue doing yoga 5 times a week.
What is everyone else working on this month?